Detail description: EEBD Emergency Escape Breathing Device
- It's used for escaping from a compartment that has a hazadours
atmosphere to provide personel breathing protection.
- Not to be used for fighting fire,entering oxygen deficient voids or
tanks,or worn by fire fighters.
- There is pressure gauge on the cylinder to indicate the cylinder
- he cylinder pressure of EEBD is not indicated by a pressure gauge
- The hood is a flame resistant head cover which completely covers
the head,neck and may cover portion of the shoulders, where there
is a clear window.
- The Emergency escape breathing device is easy to use.
- You just need to open the cylinder valve and put the hood on head
when use it.
THDF Series EEBD Emergency Escape Breathing Device Specification
Supply airflow l/min